Bankers Life Fieldhouse (Formerly Conseco Fieldhouse) Hotel
Making a trip to Indianapolis is paramount for any true sports fan. Conveniently located within several short blocks of one another, our downtown Indianapolis hotel, near Bankers Life Fieldhouse (formerly Conseco Fieldhouse) and the NCAA Hall of Champions, is where you'll have home court advantage for your stay in our great city. While staying in Indianapolis, be sure to also explore Lucas Oil Stadium and Victory Field.
Bankers Life Fieldhouse (Formerly Conseco Fieldhouse)
Bankers Life Fieldhouse is consistently rated as one of the best venues of all four major league sports and was even recently awarded the highest accolade by the Sports Business Journal. Throughout the year the arena attracts national concerts and performance acts, along with being the home to both NBA and WNBA franchises.
The arena was designed with your comfort in mind. Each seat is up 20-22 inches wide and the concourses are up to 60 feet wide, allowing easier access to any of the over 100 concessions. And during half-time, feel free to relax and socialize with friends or family at any of the many tables throughout Main Concourse or Balcony Level. You may view the Bankers Life Fieldhouse Calendar of Events here.
- Ticket Office Hours
- Monday - Saturday: 10am-5pm
- Game Days: Open later based on event schedule
- Will Call/Box Office Location
- Fans are asked to enter the Clarian Health Entry Pavilion at the north end of the arena
- Transportation: CNO Financial Fieldhouse is located approximately .5 miles from our hotel
- A brief 2 minute drive
- A refreshing 10 minute walk
- Parking is available on game-nights through neighboring public and private lots around the arena