Indianapolis Zoo Hotels
The Indianapolis Zoo welcomes families with children of all ages with many conveniently located family-friendly attractions located just minutes from the hotel. When bringing the family to our great city, our hotel, near the Indianapolis Zoo makes family travel fun and easy with the Westin Kid's Club®.
Located at water's edge of the White River, the Indianapolis Zoo is home to some of nature's most intriguing and fascinating animals. The zoo is organized around unique "biomes" that represent natural habitats and include Oceans, Marine Animals, Deserts and Plains. Some of the highlights throughout the zoo include the country's largest dogshark touch pool, endangered white rhinoceros, rare Pacific walruses, numerous energetic dolphins and several interactive animal pavilions. The Indianapolis Zoo is also the only institution accredited by the Association of Zoos and Aquariums as a zoo, aquarium and a botanical garden.
- Operating Hours:
- Through December 2: Daily, 9am-4pm
- December 2 - December 30: Daily, Noon-9pm
- Admission prices
- Adults: $14.50
- Children (2-12) and Seniors (62+): $9.50
- Children (1-under): Free
- Transportation: The zoo is located approximately 1 mile from our hotel
- Is a short 3 minute drive
- A comfortable 15 minute walk
- On-site parking is available for $6 (for regular vehicles) or $10 (for larger vehicles such as RVs or campers)