Lucas Oil Stadium Hotel
Our Lucas Oil Stadium hotel is just a ten minute walk to all home-football games in Indianapolis. Newly built, the stadium's structure is state of the art and features a retractable roof, the largest opening of any domed-NFL stadium, for outdoor games during the warm weather. Fans are also treated to spectacular views of the Indianapolis skyline through a retractable window at the north end of the stadium.
Learn More About Indianapolis Football:
Lucas Oil Stadium is more than just football. Since opening, the stadium welcomed over 70,000 fans per game and has hosted the NCAA Men's Basketball Final Four tournament and the NCAA Women's Basketball Final Four tournament. Even if you cannot make it to one of these high-profile events, Lucas Oil Stadium welcomes guests year-round for guided tours with access to the playing field, a NFL locker room, the press box and numerous other areas not accessible to the general public. Our concierge can help guests set up tours of the stadium during their trip to Indianapolis.
- Ticket Office Hours
- Monday - Friday: 9am-5pm
- Game/Event Nights: The box office will be open prior to games and events with appropriate hours
- Will Call/Box Office Location
- The box office is located on the southeast corner of the stadium, along Capitol Avenue
- Transportation: Lucas Oil Stadium is located approximately .5 miles from our hotel
- A brief 2 minute drive
- A quick 10 minute walk
- Parking for VIP attendees should follow the signs to their assigned lot.
- Surface area parking is available throughout downtown, please keep in mind the closer you park to the stadium the higher price you will be charged.