NCAA Hall of Champions Museum
The NCAA Hall of Champions museum brings the action and tradition of all 23 NCAA college sports together under one roof. Inside the museum, guests are able to explore over 25,000 square feet of interactive exhibits and theater displays including the "Look Up to Champions" video presentation.
The Hall of Champions is located adjacent to the NCAA National Office in Indianapolis' White River State Park. For NCAA sports fans a retail gift shop is located near the main entrance selling merchandise representing all 22 NCAA sports.
- Operating Hours
- Tuesday - Saturday: 10am-5pm
- Sunday: Noon-5pm
- Monday: Closed
- Admissions Prices
- Youth (6-18) and Seniors (65+): $3
- Adults (19+): $5
- Children (5 and under): Free
- Transportation: The NCAA Hall of Champions is located less approximately 0.5 miles from the hotel
- Both via car and walking, you can expect to reach the museum in about 5 minutes