Located one short block from Victory Field, The Westin Indianapolis Hotel is just a five minute walk to Indianapolis' baseball stadium. Considered by Sports Illustrated as the "Best Minor League Ballpark in America," Victory Field is home to Indianapolis' triple-A team baseball team, the Indianapolis Indians. The facility boasts many unique features including an open-air concourse that offers a great view of the playing field, festival-style lawn seating and angled outfield seats that hug the foul lines.
- Ticket Office Hours
- Monday - Friday: 9am-5pm
- Saturday: 10am-4pm
- Game nights: Box office will remain open until 15 minutes after the game ends
- Will Call/Box Office Location
- The box office is located on the West side of Victory Field off Washington Street
- Transportation: Victory Field is located approximately 0.3 miles from our hotel
- A brief 2 minute drive
- A refreshing 5 minute walk
- Over 6,400 parking spaces are available within several blocks of Victory Field including: Government Center Garage, Indiana State Museum and White Park State Park.
- Accessible parking is available at Victory Field on a first-come, first-serve basis.